emote: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by emote & Words describing emote
- adverb and nothing more
but; merely; only; just.
- I was merely asking
- it is simply a matter of time
- just a scratch
- he was only a child
- hopes that last but a moment
- adverb absolutely
- I just can't take it anymore
- he was just grand as Romeo
- it's simply beautiful!
- noun an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
bid; dictation; bidding.
- noun a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
- noun the right to enter
admission; entree; accession; admittance.
- noun the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- adverb in a free manner
- the painting featured freely brushed strokes
- noun power to direct or determine
- under control
- noun a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another
- measures for the control of disease
- they instituted controls over drinking on campus
Without the gate Some drive the cars, and some the coursers rein. Dryden.
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!