Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
emaciates: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by emaciates & Words describing emaciates
- noun a person who requires medical care
- the number of emergency patients has grown rapidly
- noun the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
affected role; patient role.
- adverb with rapid movements
chop-chop; speedily; apace; quickly.
- he works quickly
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- noun a young person of either sex
tiddler; nipper; tyke; small fry; nestling; youngster; fry; shaver; tike; minor; kid.
- she writes books for children
- they're just kids
- `tiddler' is a British term for youngster
- noun a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- they had three children
- they were able to send their kids to college
- adverb in a gradual manner
step by step; bit by bit.
- the snake moved gradually toward its victim
- noun a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
animate being; brute; beast; fauna; creature.
- adjective satellite marked by the appetites and passions of the body
fleshly; carnal; sensual.
- animal instincts
- carnal knowledge
- fleshly desire
- a sensual delight in eating
- music is the only sensual pleasure without vice
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!