dutifulness: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by dutifulness & Words describing dutifulness
- adjective designating the generation or the sequence of generations following the parental generation
- adjective relating to or characteristic of or befitting an offspring
- filial respect
- adjective befitting or characteristic of a wife
- noun the action of accomplishing something
- adjective firm in purpose or belief; characterized by firmness and determination
- stood resolute against the enemy
- faced with a resolute opposition
- a resolute and unshakeable faith
- adjective satellite characterized by quickness and firmness
- his reply was unhesitating
He set his face toward the wilderness. Num. xxiv. 1.
The waves make towards'' the pebbled shore. Shak.
- noun a small pond of standing water
- adjective satellite being nothing more than specified
- a mere child
- noun the rear part of a ship
poop; quarter; after part; tail.
- noun United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- verb cause to be unpretentious
- This experience will humble him
- verb cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
abase; chagrin; mortify; humiliate.
- He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss
- noun (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed
- the British ships dropped anchor and waited for orders from London
- noun a degree in a continuum of size or quantity
order of magnitude.
- it was on the order of a mile
- an explosion of a low order of magnitude
- noun any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- noun a person lacking intelligence or common sense
- noun everything that exists anywhere
universe; creation; macrocosm; existence; cosmos.
- they study the evolution of the universe
- the biggest tree in existence
- noun people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- the Western world
- noun a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- adjective satellite concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
- religious texts
- a member of a religious order
- lords temporal and spiritual
- spiritual leaders
- spiritual songs
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
- noun a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- he is one of the greats of American music
- adjective satellite relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- a great juicy steak
- a great multitude
- the great auk
- a great old oak
- a great ocean liner
- a great delay
- verb desire strongly or persistently
- adjective primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- a long life
- a long boring speech
- a long time
- a long friendship
- a long game
- long ago
- an hour long
- adjective same in identity
- the same man I saw yesterday
- never wore the same dress twice
- this road is the same one we were on yesterday
- on the same side of the street
- noun a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
Saame; Lapp; Sami; Saami; Lapplander.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!