disallowable: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by disallowable & Words describing disallowable
- noun amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- noun a detriment or sacrifice
- at the expense of
- noun a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- he noticed an item in the New York Times
- she had several items on her shopping list
- the main point on the agenda was taken up first
- noun a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- it was perfect in all details
- adjective satellite located below or beneath something else
- nether garments
- the under parts of a machine
- adjective satellite lower in rank, power, or authority
- an under secretary
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!