Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
diminutiveness: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by diminutiveness & Words describing diminutiveness
- noun the furthest or highest degree of something
- he carried it to extremes
- noun the point located farthest from the middle of something
extremum; extreme point.
- noun the comparative form of an adjective or adverb
- `faster' is the comparative of the adjective `fast'
- `less famous' is the comparative degree of the adjective `famous'
- `more surely' is the comparative of the adverb `surely'
- adjective relating to or based on or involving comparison
- comparative linguistics
- adjective satellite clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
evident; patent; plain; unmistakable; manifest.
- the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields
- evident hostility
- manifest disapproval
- patent advantages
- made his meaning plain
- it is plain that he is no reactionary
- in plain view
- adjective satellite appearing as such but not necessarily so
- for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent
- the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies
- the ostensible truth of their theories
- his seeming honesty
- adjective satellite far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
surpassing; prodigious; olympian; exceptional.
- a night of exceeding darkness
- an exceptional memory
- olympian efforts to save the city from bankruptcy
- the young Mozart's prodigious talents
- verb be greater in scope or size than some standard
transcend; exceed; surpass.
- Their loyalty exceeds their national bonds
- noun a person related by blood or marriage
- police are searching for relatives of the deceased
- he has distant relations back in New Jersey
- noun an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
congeneric; congener; congenator.
- adjective involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit
- physical exercise
- physical suffering
- was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance
- adjective relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics
- physical sciences
- physical laws
- adjective satellite precisely as stated
- the very center of town
- adjective satellite being the exact same one; not any other:
- this is the identical room we stayed in before
- the themes of his stories are one and the same
- saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers
- on this very spot
- the very thing he said yesterday
- the very man I want to see
- adjective marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- proper medical treatment
- proper manners
- adjective satellite having all the qualities typical of the thing specified; not just a snack"
- wanted a proper dinner
- he finally has a proper job
- noun an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
master; master copy.
- noun something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- this painting is a copy of the original
- noun any rational or irrational number
- noun the basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!