diminutively: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by diminutively & Words describing diminutively
- verb express in speech
verbalise; verbalize; mouth; utter; talk.
- She talks a lot of nonsense
- This depressed patient does not verbalize
- verb exchange thoughts; talk with
- We often talk business
- Actions talk louder than words
- adjective satellite having the body covered or partially covered with thin horny plates, as some fish and reptiles
- verb measure by or as if by a scale
- This bike scales only 25 pounds
- noun the utterance of intelligible speech
- noun delivering an address to a public audience
speechmaking; oral presentation; public speaking.
- people came to see the candidates and hear the speechmaking
- adjective satellite abnormally large
- adjective satellite shockingly brutal or cruel
grievous; atrocious; flagitious.
- murder is an atrocious crime
- a grievous offense against morality
- a grievous crime
- no excess was too monstrous for them to commit
- adjective (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- of less importance
- less time to spend with the family
- a shower uses less water
- less than three years old
- noun a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
LE; lupus erythematosus.
- noun the slender part of the back
- noun a garment size for a small person
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
human being; homo; man.
- adjective characteristic of humanity
- human nature
- noun a small amount or duration
- he accepted the little they gave him
- adjective limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a little dining room
- a little house
- a small car
- a little (or small) group
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!