Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
diddling: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by diddling & Words describing diddling
- noun a musician who plays the violin
- noun someone who manipulates in a nervous or unconscious manner
- adverb in the area or vicinity
- a few spectators standing about
- hanging around
- waited around for the next flight
- adverb by a circular or circuitous route
- He came all the way around the base
- the road goes around the pond
- noun a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- statistical data
- noun an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
data point; datum.
- adjective satellite carefully weighed
- a considered opinion
- verb deem to be
reckon; see; regard; consider; view.
- She views this quite differently from me
- I consider her to be shallow
- I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do
- noun the event of something ending
- it came to a stop at the bottom of the hill
- noun the act of stopping something
- the third baseman made some remarkable stops
- his stoppage of the flow resulted in a flood
- noun the beginning of anything
- it was off to a good start
- noun the time at which something is supposed to begin
outset; get-go; showtime; starting time; kickoff; offset; beginning; commencement; first.
- they got an early start
- she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her
- noun the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- it was not a good idea
- the thought never entered my mind
- noun your intention; what you intend to do
- he had in mind to see his old teacher
- the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
- noun a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- he wanted some stills for a magazine ad
- noun (poetic) tranquil silence
- the still of the night
- adjective satellite not present; having left
- he's away right now
- you must not allow a stranger into the house when your mother is away
- adjective used of an opponent's ground
- an away game
- noun a special situation
- this thing has got to end
- it is a remarkable thing
- noun an action
- how could you do such a thing?
- noun a small amount or duration
- he accepted the little they gave him
- adjective limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a little dining room
- a little house
- a small car
- a little (or small) group
But he himself returned from the quarries. Judges iii. 19.
David hid himself in the field. 1 Sam. xx. 24.
The Lord himself shall give you a sign. Is. vii. 14.
Who gave himself for us, that he might . . . purify unto himself a peculiar people. Titus ii. 14.
With shame remembers, while himself was one Of the same herd, himself the same had done. Denham.
It comprehendeth in himself all good. Chaucer.
- noun an instance or single occasion for some event
- this time he succeeded
- he called four times
- he could do ten at a clip
- noun a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something
- take time to smell the roses
- I didn't have time to finish
- it took more than half my time
- adjective satellite (used of count nouns) every one considered individually
- each person is mortal
- each party is welcome
- adverb to or from every one of two or more (considered individually)
from each one; for each one; to each one; apiece.
- they received $10 each
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!