dicloxacillin: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by dicloxacillin & Words describing dicloxacillin
- noun an examination conducted by spoken communication
viva; oral examination; viva voce; oral exam.
- adjective satellite using speech rather than writing
- an oral tradition
- an oral agreement
- noun antibacterial (trade name Dynapen) used to treat staphylococcal infections that are resistant to penicillin
- noun a silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group; occurs abundantly in natural compounds (especially in salt water); burns with a yellow flame and reacts violently in water; occurs in sea water and in the mineral halite (rock salt)
Na; atomic number 11.
- noun a penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci
- verb have as a part, be made up out of
- The list includes the names of many famous writers
- verb consider as part of something
- I include you in the list of culprits
- noun antibiotic drug of the penicillin family used in the treatment of certain staphylococcal infections
- noun the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
- verb perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- You have to be a good observer to see all the details
- Can you see the bird in that tree?
- He is blind--he cannot see
- noun an antibiotic (trade name Erythrocin or E-Mycin or Ethril or Ilosone or Pediamycin) obtained from the actinomycete Streptomyces erythreus; effective against many Gram-positive bacteria and some Gram-negative
Ilosone; Erythrocin; Ethril; E-Mycin; Pediamycin.
- noun semisynthetic penicillin (trade names Principen and Polycillin and SK-Ampicillin)
Principen; Polycillin; SK-Ampicillin.
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
five hundred; D.
- adjective satellite denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
five hundred; d.
- noun (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.)
- the quarterback is undergoing treatment for a knee injury
- he tried every treatment the doctors suggested
- heat therapy gave the best relief
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!