Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
devisers: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by devisers & Words describing devisers
- adjective satellite showing inventiveness and skill
- a clever gadget
- the cunning maneuvers leading to his success
- an ingenious solution to the problem
- adverb of or concerning this or that
- a problem and the solution thereof
- adverb from that circumstance or source
- atomic formulas and all compounds thence constructible"- W.V.Quine
- a natural conclusion follows thence
- public interest and a policy deriving therefrom
- typhus fever results therefrom
- noun an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
master; master copy.
- noun something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- this painting is a copy of the original
- noun the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- noun the educator who has executive authority for a school
head; school principal; head teacher.
- she sent unruly pupils to see the principal
- noun the first or highest in an ordering or series
- He wanted to be the first
- noun the first element in a countable series
number 1; number one.
- the first of the month
- noun trying something to find out about it
trial; trial run; tryout.
- a sample for ten days free trial
- a trial of progesterone failed to relieve the pain
- noun any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc
mental testing; mental test; psychometric test.
- the test was standardized on a large sample of students
- noun proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment
- out of true
- verb make level, square, balanced, or concentric
- true up the cylinder of an engine
- noun a person who is in charge
head; top dog.
- the head of the whole operation
- noun a person who exercises control over workers
foreman; gaffer; honcho; boss.
- if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!