der: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by der & Words describing der
prognoseSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
wezenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
This, the most venerable, and perhaps the most ancient, of Grecian myths, is a philosopheme. Coleridge.
phantastSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb make high-pitched, whiney noises
- noun an artificial or inferior substitute or imitation
- adjective satellite artificial and inferior
- ersatz coffee
- substitute coffee
- verb deify or glorify
- noun a town in central Belgium
- noun low-growing north temperate herb having small white star-shaped flowers; named for its alleged ability to ease sharp pains in the side
greater stitchwort; starwort; Stellaria holostea.
- noun wood of a yew; especially the durable fine-grained light brown or red wood of the English yew valued for cabinetwork and archery bows
- noun any of numerous evergreen trees or shrubs having red cup-shaped berries and flattened needlelike leaves
- noun the basic unit of money in South Korea
South Korean won.
- noun the basic unit of money in North Korea
North Korean won.
fuhrersSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
mervenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an indirect suggestion
- not a breath of scandal ever touched her
- noun a slight indication
These laces, ribbons, and these faules. Herrick.
Legions and cohorts, turms of horse and wings. Milton.
- noun tree of southeastern Asia to Australia grown primarily for its sweet edible fruit resembling litchi nuts; sometimes placed in genera Euphorbia or Nephelium
Euphorbia litchi; Nephelium longana; longan; longanberry; Dimocarpus longan.
- noun (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- noun someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
mavin; champion; ace; genius; wizard; sensation; virtuoso; maven; adept; whiz; superstar; hotshot; whizz; wiz.
weydenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
- verb turn to the right side
- the horse geed
- noun special police force in Nazi Germany founded as a personal bodyguard for Adolf Hitler in 1925; the SS administered the concentration camps
rynSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
roheSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
spielerSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a configuration or pattern of elements so unified as a whole that it cannot be described merely as a sum of its parts
- noun a native or inhabitant of Luxembourg
- adjective of or relating to the capital city of Luxemburg
- Luxemburger streets
typusSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
griftSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb become blocked by a thrombus
- the blood vessel thrombosed
- noun plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson)
line of gab; patter.
- verb replay (as a melody)
- Play it again, Sam
- She played the third movement very beautifully
- noun pig iron containing manganese; used as a deoxidizing agent and to raise the manganese content in making steel
spiegel iron; spiegeleisen.
- noun the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
foundation; basis; groundwork; base; cornerstone.
- the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture
- noun the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
bum; seat; stern; keister; tail end; prat; bottom; rear end; buns; tail; tush; rump; fanny; ass; behind; tooshie; hind end; posterior; hindquarters; butt; nates; rear; arse; buttocks; backside; derriere; can.
- he deserves a good kick in the butt
- are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
- verb subject to psychoanalytic treatment
analyze; analyse; psychoanalyze.
- I was analyzed in Vienna by a famous psychiatrist
- noun a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- noun the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
tilt; lean; leaning; inclination.
- the tower had a pronounced tilt
- the ship developed a list to starboard
- he walked with a heavy inclination to the right
epistelSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
newsweeklySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun 10 grams
decagram; dag; dekagram.
- noun a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water
- noun a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- noun rolled dough spread with sugar and nuts then sliced and baked in muffin tins with honey or sugar and butter in the bottom
sticky bun; caramel bun; honey bun.
- adjective satellite slightly insane
- adjective satellite suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- thunderbolts quivered with elfin flares of heat lightning
- the fey quality was there, the ability to see the moon at midday"- John Mason Brown
- noun a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- noun a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc)
- I have you on my calendar for next Monday
- adjective satellite easy and not involved or complicated
simple; unproblematic; uncomplicated.
- an elementary problem in statistics
- elementary, my dear Watson
- a simple game
- found an uncomplicated solution to the problem
- adjective of or pertaining to or characteristic of elementary school or elementary education
- the elementary grades
- elementary teachers
- noun any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- verb change completely the nature or appearance of
- In Kafka's story, a person metamorphoses into a bug
- The treatment and diet transfigured her into a beautiful young woman
- Jesus was transfigured after his resurrection
- verb change in outward structure or looks
- He transformed into a monster
- The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle
There be no greater talkers, nor boasters, nor fasers. Latimer.
- adjective satellite concerned with or suggestive of ideas
- ideological application of a theory
- the drama's symbolism was very ideological
- noun a Hebrew minor prophet of the late 7th century BC
- noun an Old Testament book telling the prophecies of Zephaniah which are concerned mainly with the approaching judgment by God upon the sinners of Judah
Zephaniah; Book of Zephaniah.
gesundheitSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of
- administer a program
- she administers the funds
- noun someone who swindles you by not repaying a debt or wager
- noun any dialect of the language of ancient Rome
- noun an inhabitant of ancient Latium
- noun the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- it was not a good idea
- the thought never entered my mind
- noun your intention; what you intend to do
- he had in mind to see his old teacher
- the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
werwolfSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
gravaminaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
apparatsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
waalsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb direct one's course or way
- wend your way through the crowds
kulturSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun discoloration due to dirtiness
- verb make a dent or impression in
- dinge a soft hat
wurzelSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
braunschweigerSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!