Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
dan: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by dan & Words describing dan
decathleteSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun noisy talk
chatter; cackle; yak; yakety-yak.
- verb talk incessantly and tiresomely
jaw; yap away; yack away; rattle on.
- noun the dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia
Bahasa Indonesia; Indonesian.
- noun flesh of quail; suitable for roasting or broiling if young; otherwise must be braised
- noun small gallinaceous game birds
- noun a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
walleriSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a Muslim school in Indonesia operated by religious leaders; produces young militants skilled in jihad
- adjective satellite resembling steel as in hardness
- steely eyes
- steely nerves like those of a steeplejack
- adjective satellite resembling steel in hardness
- noun small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World
- noun a viewer who gazes fixedly (often with hostility)
- noun a person who is physically weak and ineffectual
danielsenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
melayuSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an Australian boomerang; one side flat and the other convex
- adjective satellite marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
rakish; spiffy; natty; snappy; raffish; dashing; spruce; jaunty.
- a dapper young man
- a jaunty red hat
- noun a cup of tea
negaraSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a ketone that forms the nucleus of certain natural yellow pigments like riboflavin
- noun ordinary writing as distinguished from verse
- noun matter of fact, commonplace, or dull expression
- noun someone (usually in totalitarian countries) who is assigned to watch over foreign visitors
- I turned around and there, a few hundred feet away, was our government minder, Li Wong Su, huffing and puffing toward us
- noun a person who looks after babies (usually in the person's own home) while the babys' parents are working
baby minder; babyminder.
- adjective satellite (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
withered; sear; shriveled; shrivelled; dried-up.
- dried-up grass
- the desert was edged with sere vegetation
- shriveled leaves on the unwatered seedlings
- withered vines
- noun a journalist who writes about sports
- noun an experience that is irritating or frustrating or disappointing
- having to stand in line so long was a real bummer
- noun a bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug
- noun a coffin along with its stand
- we followed the bier to the graveyard
- noun a stand to support a corpse or a coffin prior to burial
- noun a small pond of standing water
- adjective satellite being nothing more than specified
- a mere child
- noun a short time
- bide a wee
- verb eliminate urine
wee-wee; spend a penny; piddle; micturate; pee-pee; make; pass water; make water; relieve oneself; take a leak; pee; urinate; puddle; piss.
- Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug
- adjective satellite having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
aureate; gilded; gilt; gold.
- long aureate (or golden) hair
- a gold carpet
- adjective satellite marked by peace and prosperity
- a golden era
- the halcyon days of the clipper trade
- noun that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- take the bad with the good
- adjective having undesirable or negative qualities
- a bad report card
- his sloppy appearance made a bad impression
- a bad little boy
- clothes in bad shape
- a bad cut
- bad luck
- the news was very bad
- the reviews were bad
- the pay is bad
- it was a bad light for reading
- the movie was a bad choice
kebangsaanSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
durningSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
tenggaraSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion; often filled with water
- noun a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
shout; call; outcry; vociferation; yell.
- the speaker was interrupted by loud cries from the rear of the audience
- noun a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- a cry of rage
- a yell of pain
marseSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
nusaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an edge tool for cutting grass or crops; has a curved blade and a short handle
reaping hook; reap hook.
- noun something inferior in quality or condition or effect
- for better or for worse
- accused of cheating and lying and worse
- adjective (comparative of `bad') inferior to another in quality or condition or desirability
- this road is worse than the first one we took
- the road is in worse shape than it was
- she was accused of worse things than cheating and lying
moetSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
bettaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a town in eastern Texas
tranSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun uninhibited United States actress (1903-1968)
- noun small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit
Japanese persimmon; Diospyros kaki.
- noun blackish stilt of New Zealand sometimes considered a color phase of the white-headed stilt
- noun a Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba in southwestern Nigeria
- noun (football) the person who plays quarterback
field general; signal caller.
- noun (American football) the position of the football player in the backfield who directs the offensive play of his team
field general; signal caller.
- quarterback is the most important position on the team
nathansSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a member of the Dravidian people living in the Nilgiri Hills in southern India
- noun a Dravidian language spoken by the Kota
- noun Italian poet (1569-1625)
Marini; Giambattista Marino; Giambattista Marini.
emmettSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a musician who plays the trombone
- noun a person who investigates and reports or edits news stories
- noun the major Protestant paramilitary group in Northern Ireland; responsible for bombing the homes of Catholics and for criminal racketeering and selling drugs
Ulster Defence Association.
bisaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun Mongolian ruler of Samarkand who led his nomadic hordes to conquer an area from Turkey to Mongolia (1336-1405)
Tamerlane; Timur Lenk; Tamburlaine.
sheriSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
rooneySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- noun the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
kiriSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
stand-in; fill-in; substitute; relief; backup; backup man.
- the star had a stand-in for dangerous scenes
- we need extra employees for summer fill-ins
- noun a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- a reliever of anxiety
- an allayer of fears
tienSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978)
burleySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
daffySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person eating a meal (especially in a restaurant)
- noun a passenger car where food is served in transit
buffet car; dining car; dining compartment.
- noun a defensive football player who takes a position close behind the linemen
- noun (American football) the position of a defensive football player who plays close behind the line of scrimmage
- noun an independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages
andersSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
wessonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a camp defended by a circular formation of wagons
- noun a general term for beer made with bottom fermenting yeast (usually by decoction mashing); originally it was brewed in March or April and matured until September
- verb annoy continually or chronically
beset; chivy; chevy; chevvy; harass; hassle; chivvy; plague; molest; provoke.
- He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked
- This man harasses his female co-workers
- verb make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- noun a journalist who writes editorials
- noun one of the players on the line of scrimmage
- noun the surveyor who marks positions with a range pole
- noun a metal stretcher with wheels
- noun someone who skates
neiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
batuSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
kegelSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite having or revealing stupidity
goosey; dopy; goosy; anserine; jerky; foolish; gooselike.
- ridiculous anserine behavior
- a dopey answer
- a dopey kid
- some fool idea about rewriting authors' books
zhuSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective of or relating to or characteristic of Moldova or its people or culture
- noun a member of the United States House of Representatives
The beachy girdle of the ocean. Shak.
- noun a long narrow (nearly landlocked) cove in Ireland
- noun Irish word for a lake
- noun a musician who play the bass viol
- noun a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- noun a wooden block built into a masonry wall so that joinery structure can be nailed to it
- noun (in India) a native nursemaid who looks after children
acuffSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
nguyenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a football player whose responsibility is to block players attempting to stop an offensive play
- noun a class of drugs that inhibit (block) some biological process
- noun the body of Mullahs (Muslim scholars trained in Islam and Islamic law) who are the interpreters of Islam's sciences and doctrines and laws and the chief guarantors of continuity in the spiritual and intellectual history of the Islamic community
- noun a statute in draft before it becomes law
- they held a public hearing on the bill
- noun an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- he paid his bill and left
- send me an account of what I owe
- noun German botanist who is generally recognized as founding bacteriology when he recognized bacteria as plants
Ferdinand Julius Cohn.
fyodorSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
alpertSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!