crusaded: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by crusaded & Words describing crusaded
- noun United States social reformer who pioneered in the reform of prisons and in the treatment of the mentally ill; superintended women army nurses during the American Civil War (1802-1887)
Dorothea Lynde Dix; Dorothea Dix.
- adverb with indefatigable energy
- she watched the show indefatigably
- noun a disputant who advocates reform
meliorist; reformist; social reformer; crusader.
- noun an apparatus that reforms the molecular structure of hydrocarbons to produce richer fuel
- a catalytic reformer
- adverb in a relentless manner
- he worked relentlessly
- adverb in an active manner
- he participated actively in the war
Jacob saw the angels of God come against him. Tyndale.
- adverb with success; in a successful manner
- she performed the surgery successfully
- adverb with vigor; in a vigorous manner
- he defended his ideas vigorously
- noun a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
- he read his newspaper at breakfast
- noun a business firm that publishes newspapers
paper; newspaper publisher.
- Murdoch owns many newspapers
- verb desire strongly or persistently
- adjective primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- a long life
- a long boring speech
- a long time
- a long friendship
- a long game
- long ago
- an hour long
- adverb from first to last
- the play was excellent end-to-end
- adverb used to refer to cited works
- noun a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- noun an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
report; theme; composition.
- he got an A on his composition
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- the woman kept house while the man hunted
- noun a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- he was faithful to his woman
- adverb on one occasion
one time; in one case.
- once I ran into her
- adverb as soon as
- once we are home, we can rest
- adjective satellite located below or beneath something else
- nether garments
- the under parts of a machine
- adjective satellite lower in rank, power, or authority
- an under secretary
- adverb at all times; all the time and on every occasion
- I will always be there to help you
- always arrives on time
- there is always some pollution in the air
- ever hoping to strike it rich
- ever busy
- adverb without variation or change, in every case
- constantly kind and gracious
- he always arrives on time
- adverb not ever; at no time in the past or future
- I have never been to China
- I shall never forget this day
- had never seen a circus
- never on Sunday
- I will never marry you!
- adverb not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
- never fear
- bringing up children is never easy
- that will never do
- what is morally wrong can never be politically right
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!