crudites: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by crudites & Words describing crudites
- noun edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- noun any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
- noun a large shallow dish used for serving food
- noun sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
phonograph recording; phonograph record; record; disc; disk.
- adjective recently made, produced, or harvested
- fresh bread
- a fresh scent
- fresh lettuce
- adjective satellite (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again
- a fresh start
- fresh ideas
- noun a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!