craftswoman: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by craftswoman & Words describing craftswoman
- adjective having or showing or requiring special skill
- only the most skilled gymnasts make an Olympic team
- a skilled surgeon has many years of training and experience
- a skilled reconstruction of her damaged elbow
- a skilled trade
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
- adjective endowed with talent or talents
- a gifted writer
- noun an artist of consummate skill
- a master of the violin
- one of the old masters
- noun a person who has general authority over others
- noun a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
- adjective satellite having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
good; practiced; skillful; proficient; adept; skilful.
- adept in handicrafts
- an adept juggler
- an expert job
- a good mechanic
- a practiced marksman
- a proficient engineer
- a lesser-known but no less skillful composer
- the effect was achieved by skillful retouching
- adjective satellite highly skilled
- an accomplished pianist
- a complete musician
- verb put in effect
fulfil; execute; accomplish; carry out; carry through; action; fulfill.
- carry out a task
- execute the decision of the people
- He actioned the operation
- noun money extracted as a penalty
- verb issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
- Move your car or else you will be ticketed!
- noun public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops
- the local seemed to take forever to get to New York
- noun anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
local anaesthetic; topical anesthetic; local anesthetic; topical anaesthetic.
- noun benefit
- for your own good
- what's the good of worrying?
- noun moral excellence or admirableness
- there is much good to be found in people
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!