Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
congregant: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by congregant & Words describing congregant
- noun a boy or man
fella; cuss; blighter; lad; gent; bloke; chap; feller.
- that chap is your host
- there's a fellow at the door
- he's a likable cuss
- he's a good bloke
- noun a friend who is frequently in the company of another
familiar; comrade; associate; companion.
- drinking companions
- comrades in arms
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
- adjective satellite (used of count nouns) every one considered individually
- each person is mortal
- each party is welcome
- adverb to or from every one of two or more (considered individually)
from each one; for each one; to each one; apiece.
- they received $10 each
- noun a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
- verb express in words
- He said that he wanted to marry her
- tell me what is bothering you
- state your opinion
- state your name
- noun an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
- noun a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- adjective satellite any of various alternatives; some other
- put it off to another (or some other) day
- noun a statistic describing the location of a distribution
- it set the norm for American homes
- noun (sports) the ratio of successful performances to opportunities
- noun the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- Tom and Dick were both heroes but only the former is remembered today
- adjective referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several); I prefer the former version to the latter one"
- the novel was made into a film in 1943 and again in 1967
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
- noun a human being
someone; somebody; soul; person; mortal.
- there was too much for one person to do
- noun a single organism
- noun an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- noun a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- adjective not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- a new law
- new cars
- a new comet
- a new friend
- a new year
- the New World
- adjective satellite original and of a kind not seen before
- the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!