companying: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by companying & Words describing companying
- adjective satellite having or displaying warmth or affection
lovesome; affectionate; tender; warm.
- affectionate children
- a fond embrace
- fond of his nephew
- a tender glance
- a warm embrace
- adjective satellite extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- adoring grandparents
- deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain
- hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother
- noun the words of something written
- there were more than a thousand words of text
- they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech
- he wants to reconstruct the original text
- noun a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon
- the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon
- adjective satellite mentally and emotionally stable
- she's really together
- adverb in contact with each other or in proximity
- the leaves stuck together
- noun preliminary drawing for later elaboration
- he made several studies before starting to paint
- noun a brief literary description
- noun a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the relation between the parts
- verb make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- noun artwork that helps make something clear or attractive
- noun showing by example
- noun a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- see table 1
- noun a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- it was a sturdy table
- noun a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- the area covered can be seen from Figure 2
- noun alternative names for the body of a human being
form; flesh; soma; frame; physique; material body; anatomy; shape; chassis; build; human body; physical body; bod.
- Leonardo studied the human body
- he has a strong physique
- the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!