combinedly: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by combinedly & Words describing combinedly
- verb give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- She seems to be sleeping
- This appears to be a very difficult problem
- This project looks fishy
- They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time
- verb seem to be true, probable, or apparent
- It seems that he is very gifted
- It appears that the weather in California is very bad
- adjective satellite influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
- by love possessed
- verb have as an attribute, knowledge, or skill
- he possesses great knowledge about the Middle East
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
descriptor; word form; signifier.
- the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached
- noun a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
sort; kind; variety.
- sculpture is a form of art
- what kinds of desserts are there?
- noun a line determining the limits of an area
- noun the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- adjective apprehended with certainty
- a known quantity
- the limits of the known world
- a musician known throughout the world
- a known criminal
- verb be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
know; cognize; cognise.
- I know that the President lied to the people
- I want to know who is winning the game!
- I know it's time
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!