clinodactyly: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by clinodactyly & Words describing clinodactyly
- noun any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- her fingers were long and thin
- noun the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
finger's breadth; fingerbreadth; digit.
- adjective satellite having identical parts on each side of an axis
bilaterally symmetric; bilaterally symmetrical; isobilateral.
- adjective satellite affecting or undertaken by two parties
- a bilateral agreement between the United States and Japan
- verb have as a part, be made up out of
- The list includes the names of many famous writers
- verb consider as part of something
- I include you in the list of culprits
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!