Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
catnap: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by catnap & Words describing catnap
rudolfSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adverb earlier in time; previously
- I had known her before
- as I said before
- he called me the day before but your call had come even earlier
- her parents had died four years earlier
- I mentioned that problem earlier
- adverb at or in the front
in front; ahead.
- I see the lights of a town ahead
- the road ahead is foggy
- staring straight ahead
- we couldn't see over the heads of the people in front
- with the cross of Jesus marching on before
- noun any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- adjective satellite accomplished rapidly and without delay
- was quick to make friends
- his quick reaction prevented an accident
- hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem
- a speedy recovery
- he has a right to a speedy trial
- noun a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- he ran a 4 minute mile
- noun an indefinitely short time
moment; bit; mo; second.
- wait just a moment
- in a mo
- it only takes a minute
- in just a bit
- adjective satellite occurring from time to time
- took an occasional glass of wine
- adjective satellite occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals
- episodic in his affections
- occasional headaches
- noun the present location; this place
- where do we go from here?
- noun queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
- noun a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- noun a condensed written summary or abstract
Taverners until them told the same. Piers Plowman.
He roused himself full blithe, and hastened them until. Spenser.
- noun the part of the day between noon and evening
- he spent a quiet afternoon in the park
- noun a conventional expression of greeting or farewell
- noun the momentary present
- Now is a good time to do it
- it worked up to right now
- adverb in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events
- President Kennedy now calls in the National Guard
- Washington now decides to cross the Delaware
- the ship is now listing to port
- noun a small amount or duration
- he accepted the little they gave him
- adjective limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a little dining room
- a little house
- a small car
- a little (or small) group
- adverb in the interval
- dancing all the dances with little rest between
- adverb in between
- two houses with a tree between
- noun the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- noun accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day
hr; 60 minutes.
- the job will take more than an hour
- noun clock time
time of day.
- the hour is getting late
- noun a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
American Indian; Red Indian.
- noun a native or inhabitant of India
- adjective satellite any of various alternatives; some other
- put it off to another (or some other) day
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!