carouser: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by carouser & Words describing carouser
- adjective satellite given to or marked by the consumption of alcohol
sottish; boozy; bibulous.
- a bibulous fellow
- a bibulous evening
- his boozy drinking companions
- thick boozy singing
- a drunken binge
- two drunken gentlemen holding each other up
- sottish behavior
- noun an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
frankincense; gum olibanum; olibanum.
- adverb (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
hence; so; therefore; thence.
- therefore X must be true
- the eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory
- we were young and thence optimistic
- it is late and thus we must go
- the witness is biased and so cannot be trusted
- adjective satellite known widely and usually unfavorably;
- a notorious gangster
- the tenderloin district was notorious for vice
- the infamous Benedict Arnold
- noun a boy or man
fella; cuss; blighter; lad; gent; bloke; chap; feller.
- that chap is your host
- there's a fellow at the door
- he's a likable cuss
- he's a good bloke
- noun a friend who is frequently in the company of another
familiar; comrade; associate; companion.
- drinking companions
- comrades in arms
- noun past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adjective (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- his mother is very old
- a ripe old age
- how old are you?
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!