candyfloss: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by candyfloss & Words describing candyfloss
- noun a light shade of red
- noun any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- noun a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
- he combed his hair
- each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells
- noun a very small distance or space
hair's-breadth; whisker; hairsbreadth.
- they escaped by a hair's-breadth
- they lost the election by a whisker
- noun the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise
- each industry has its own trade publications
- noun the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- American industry is making increased use of computers to control production
- noun everything that exists anywhere
universe; creation; macrocosm; existence; cosmos.
- they study the evolution of the universe
- the biggest tree in existence
- noun people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- the Western world
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!