calcspar: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by calcspar & Words describing calcspar
- adjective consisting of or containing or of the nature of crystals
- granite is crystalline
- adjective satellite distinctly or sharply outlined
- crystalline sharpness of outline"- John Buchan
- noun a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- noun a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
- noun a member of the Caucasoid race
White person; Caucasian.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!