calcarea: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by calcarea & Words describing calcarea
- noun a soft mineral (calcium fluoride) that is fluorescent in ultraviolet light; chief source of fluorine
- noun a salt or ester of hydriodic acid
pietraSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- noun a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- noun any lichen of the genus Lecanora; some used in dyeing; some used for food
- noun a person who requires medical care
- the number of emergency patients has grown rapidly
- noun the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
affected role; patient role.
- noun a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- there are two classes of detergents
- noun a body of students who are taught together
grade; course; form.
- early morning classes are always sleepy
- noun (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- noun anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X's existence
- noun act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- noun a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
curative; cure; therapeutic.
- noun an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds
C; atomic number 6.
- noun a thin paper coated on one side with a dark waxy substance (often containing carbon); used to transfer characters from the original to an under sheet of paper
- noun the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- verb cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense
- She gave him a black eye
- The draft gave me a cold
- noun a young person of either sex
tiddler; nipper; tyke; small fry; nestling; youngster; fry; shaver; tike; minor; kid.
- she writes books for children
- they're just kids
- `tiddler' is a British term for youngster
- noun a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- they had three children
- they were able to send their kids to college
- adverb continuing in the same way
and so forth; and so on; etcetera.
- noun the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
return; yield; takings; issue; proceeds; payoff.
- the average return was about 5%
- noun the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- adjective satellite located below or beneath something else
- nether garments
- the under parts of a machine
- adjective satellite lower in rank, power, or authority
- an under secretary
- noun an occurrence of something
- it was a case of bad judgment
- another instance occurred yesterday
- but there is always the famous example of the Smiths
- noun a special set of circumstances
- in that event, the first possibility is excluded
- it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!