Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
bolshevize: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by bolshevize & Words describing bolshevize
- noun the 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia); the British use `Europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
- noun an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members
European Community; EC; European Economic Community; Common Market; EU; European Union; EEC.
- he tried to take Britain into the Europen Union
- noun a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
Deutschland; FRG; Federal Republic of Germany.
- noun high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- noun a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
Cathay; PRC; Communist China; mainland China; Red China; People's Republic of China.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!