Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
bluey: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by bluey & Words describing bluey
- noun a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- verb turn pale, as if in fear
- noun atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- noun confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- noun a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- his name really is George Washington
- those are two names for the same thing
- noun a person's reputation
- he wanted to protect his good name
- noun any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- the Confederate army was a vast grey
- noun United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
- noun absence of light or illumination
- noun absence of moral or spiritual values
iniquity; darkness; wickedness.
- the powers of darkness
- noun a purple color or pigment
- noun of imperial status
- he was born to the purple
- noun past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adjective (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- his mother is very old
- a ripe old age
- how old are you?
- noun green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
- noun a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
park; commons; common.
- they went for a walk in the park
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
grayness; greyness; grey.
- noun clothing that is a grey color
- he was dressed in grey
- adjective yielding readily to pressure or weight
- adjective compassionate and kind; conciliatory
- he was soft on his children
- noun a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia
- noun structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- they built small mounds to hide behind
- noun the central and most intense or profound part
- in the deep of night
- in the deep of winter
- noun a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
trench; oceanic abyss.
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
- noun a member of the Caucasoid race
White person; Caucasian.
- noun (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation
visible light; visible radiation.
- the light was filtered through a soft glass window
- noun any device serving as a source of illumination
- he stopped the car and turned off the lights
- noun the feelings expressed on a person's face
facial expression; expression; aspect; face.
- a sad expression
- a look of triumph
- an angry face
- noun the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
looking; looking at.
- he went out to have a look
- his look was fixed on her eyes
- he gave it a good looking at
- his camera does his looking for him
- noun a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
atomic number 47; Ag.
- noun coins made of silver
- noun a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
turn; tour; spell.
- it's my go
- a spell of work
- noun street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
cristal; ecstasy; XTC; Adam; X; hug drug; disco biscuit.
- noun the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
return; yield; takings; issue; proceeds; payoff.
- the average return was about 5%
- noun the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
- noun red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- noun a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!