Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
bibbers: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by bibbers & Words describing bibbers
- noun fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun a red as dark as red wine
- noun the total number counted
- a blood count
- noun the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
counting; tally; enumeration; reckoning; numeration.
- the counting continued for several hours
- noun any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
vanguard; avant-garde; new wave.
- noun the leading units moving at the head of an army
- noun a charge of ammunition for a single shot
one shot; unit of ammunition.
- noun an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- the never-ending cycle of the seasons
- noun a public promotion of some product or service
ad; advert; advertisement; advertizement; advertizing.
- noun the business of drawing public attention to goods and services
- adverb without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
straightaway; like a shot; at once; straight off; directly; right away; immediately; now; instantly.
- he answered immediately
- found an answer straightaway
- an official accused of dishonesty should be suspended forthwith
- Come here now!
- adverb in the area or vicinity
- a few spectators standing about
- hanging around
- waited around for the next flight
- adverb by a circular or circuitous route
- He came all the way around the base
- the road goes around the pond
- noun a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- verb come together
see; come across; run into; run across; encounter.
- I'll probably see you at the meeting
- How nice to see you again!
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!