barnstormers: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by barnstormers & Words describing barnstormers
- noun a member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri
- noun a state in midwestern United States
IA; Hawkeye State.
- noun a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented
- the house was full
- noun the art of writing and producing plays
dramatic art; dramatics; dramaturgy; theatre.
- adjective at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- early morning
- an early warning
- early diagnosis
- an early death
- took early retirement
- an early spring
- early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties
- adjective being or occurring at an early stage of development
- in an early stage
- early forms of life
- early man
- an early computer
- noun two-winged insects characterized by active flight
- noun flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
rainfly; tent flap; fly sheet; tent-fly.
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adjective (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- his mother is very old
- a ripe old age
- how old are you?
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!