barnstormer: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by barnstormer & Words describing barnstormer
- noun a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
- the veterans laughed at the new recruits
- noun a person who has served in the armed forces
- noun someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- noun a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- noun the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- Tom and Dick were both heroes but only the former is remembered today
- adjective referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several); I prefer the former version to the latter one"
- the novel was made into a film in 1943 and again in 1967
- noun a language unit by which a person or thing is known
- his name really is George Washington
- those are two names for the same thing
- noun a person's reputation
- he wanted to protect his good name
- noun past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adjective (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- his mother is very old
- a ripe old age
- how old are you?
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- adjective satellite any of various alternatives; some other
- put it off to another (or some other) day
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!