Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
barbarization: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by barbarization & Words describing barbarization
- noun (Roman Catholic Church) an antiphon (usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- adjective proceeding in small stages
- a gradual increase in prices
- noun a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
progressive tense; imperfect; imperfect tense; continuous tense.
- noun a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
- adjective becoming greater or larger
- increasing prices
- verb become bigger or greater in amount
- The amount of work increased
- noun (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
development; ontogenesis; maturation; ontogeny; growth.
- he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children
- noun (electronics) the production of (semiconductor) crystals by slow crystallization from the molten state
- noun a general officer of the highest rank
- noun the head of a religious order or congregation
- adjective involving the mind or an intellectual process
- mental images of happy times
- mental calculations
- in a terrible mental state
- mental suffering
- free from mental defects
- adjective of or relating to the mind
- mental powers
- mental development
- mental hygiene
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!