bankcard: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by bankcard & Words describing bankcard
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
- noun an institution that issues something (securities or publications or currency etc.)
- noun a holding device
- a towel holder
- a cigarette holder
- an umbrella holder
- noun a person who holds something
- they held two hostages
- he holds the trophy
- she holds a United States passport
- noun a written account of what transpired at a meeting
- noun the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities)
dealing; transaction; dealings.
- no transactions are possible without him
- he has always been honest is his dealings with me
- noun a formal organization of people or groups of people
- he joined the Modern Language Association
- noun the act of consorting with or joining with others
- you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association
- noun performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others
- the mayor tried to maintain city services
- the medical services are excellent
- noun work done by one person or group that benefits another
- budget separately for goods and services
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!