baggiest: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by baggiest & Words describing baggiest
- noun (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
blue jean; denim.
- noun a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
- noun underpants worn by women
drawers; bloomers; knickers.
- she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing
- noun the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine)
- noun (usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately
- he had a sharp crease in his trousers
- noun a garment (or part of a garment) designed for or relating to trousers
- in his trouser's pocket
- he ripped his left trouser on the fence
- noun clothing in general
apparel; dress; wearing apparel.
- she was refined in her choice of apparel
- he always bought his clothes at the same store
- fastidious about his dress
- verb provide with clothes or put clothes on
enclothe; garment; fit out; garb; raiment; apparel; habilitate; dress; tog; clothe.
- Parents must feed and dress their child
- noun a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- noun two items of the same kind
twosome; span; distich; couple; duo; twain; yoke; couplet; duet; brace; dyad; duad.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!