badged: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by badged & Words describing badged
- adverb in a dishonorable manner or to a dishonorable degree
shamefully; ignominiously; ingloriously; discreditably; dishonorably; dishonourably.
- his grades were disgracefully low
- noun a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
machine; motorcar; automobile; auto.
- he needs a car to get to work
- noun a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
railroad car; railcar; railway car.
- three cars had jumped the rails
- adverb in a regular manner
on a regular basis.
- letters arrived regularly from his children
- adverb having a regular form
- regularly shaped objects
- noun a tight-fitting headdress
- noun a top (as for a bottle)
- noun the state or fact of existing
- a point of view gradually coming into being
- laws in existence for centuries
- noun a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- noun the force of workers available
hands; manpower; work force; workforce.
- noun an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
adult male; man.
- there were two women and six men on the bus
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!