Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
axolotls: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by axolotls & Words describing axolotls
- noun a person with congenital albinism: white hair and milky skin; eyes are usually pink
- adjective satellite immature of its kind; especially being or characteristic of immature insects in the newly hatched wormlike feeding stage
- larval societies
- larval crayfishes
- the larval stage
- adjective relating to or typical of a larva
- the larval eye
- noun a fully developed person from maturity onward
- noun any mature animal
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
- noun a member of the Caucasoid race
White person; Caucasian.
- noun a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
Diamond State; Delaware; First State.
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!