autumnale: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by autumnale & Words describing autumnale
- noun genus of American herbs with flowers having yellow rays: sneezeweeds
- noun any of various plants of the genus Helenium characteristically causing sneezing
superbumSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun any plant of the genus Helianthus having large flower heads with dark disk florets and showy yellow rays
Strong As aconitum or rash gunpowder. Shak.
rubrumSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere
- noun the season when the leaves fall from the trees
- in the fall of 1973
- noun one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc
- noun a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes; for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!