Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
atremble: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by atremble & Words describing atremble
- noun one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- noun any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- noun staying power
- that old Broadway play really has legs
- noun a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- noun either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun (with `in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
- my fate is in your hands
- too much power in the president's hands
- your guests are now in my custody
- the mother was awarded custody of the children
- noun the force of workers available
manpower; work force; men; workforce.
- noun the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- A shrill voice sounded behind us
- noun the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
vocalism; phonation; vocalization; vocalisation; vox.
- a singer takes good care of his voice
- the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations
- adverb to a small degree or extent
somewhat; more or less.
- his arguments were somewhat self-contradictory
- the children argued because one slice of cake was slightly larger than the other
- adverb in a slim or slender manner
- a slenderly built woman
- slightly built
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- noun a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used
- a set of books
- a set of golf clubs
- a set of teeth
- noun (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols
- the set of prime numbers is infinite
- noun the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
leave of absence.
- a ten day's leave to visit his mother
- noun permission to do something
- she was granted leave to speak
- noun the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- the Earth moves around the sun
- he sailed around the world
- noun the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- they dug into the earth outside the church
- noun the locus of feelings and intuitions
- in your heart you know it is true
- her story would melt your bosom
- noun the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- he stood still, his heart thumping wildly
- noun a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- he wanted some stills for a magazine ad
- noun (poetic) tranquil silence
- the still of the night
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!