Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
assemblywoman: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by assemblywoman & Words describing assemblywoman
- noun a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
CA; Calif.; Golden State.
maxineSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
lucilleSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective characterized by or advocating or based upon the principles of democracy or social equality
- democratic government
- a democratic country
- a democratic scorn for bloated dukes and lords"- George du Maurier
- adjective belong to or relating to the Democratic Party
- Democratic senator
- noun the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- Tom and Dick were both heroes but only the former is remembered today
- adjective referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several); I prefer the former version to the latter one"
- the novel was made into a film in 1943 and again in 1967
gwenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the English royal house (a branch of the Plantagenet line) that reigned from 1461 to 1485; its emblem was a white rose
House of York.
- noun a lake in southeastern Germany on the northern side of the Swiss Alps; forms part of the Rhine River
Lake Constance; Bodensee.
- noun the council in 1414-1418 that succeeded in ending the Great Schism in the Roman Catholic Church
Council of Constance.
yvonneSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun witty remark
wisecrack; quip; crack.
- noun a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position
My religion had always been Pauline. J. H. Newman.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!