Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
appositions: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by appositions & Words describing appositions
- adjective (neuroscience) of or involving synapses
- adverb in the interval
- dancing all the dances with little rest between
- adverb in between
- two houses with a tree between
- noun an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure
- the south wall had a small window
- the walls were covered with pictures
- noun anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
- a wall of water
- a wall of smoke
- a wall of prejudice
- negotiations ran into a brick wall
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
- noun a thin pliable sheet of material
- noun a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants
- noun the temporal end; the concluding time
finish; last; finis; finale; stopping point; conclusion.
- the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell
- the market was up at the finish
- they were playing better at the close of the season
- noun the last section of a communication
closing; ending; end; conclusion.
- in conclusion I want to say...
- adjective satellite tiresomely long; seemingly without end
- endless debates
- an endless conversation
- the wait seemed eternal
- eternal quarreling
- an interminable sermon
- adjective satellite infinitely great in number
- endless waves
- noun any small compartment
- the cells of a honeycomb
- noun (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- noun a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
Diamond State; Delaware; First State.
- verb do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
shop; buy at; patronize; patronise; sponsor; shop at.
- verb be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- She haunts the ballet
- noun any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- noun a person lacking intelligence or common sense
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!