appointable: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by appointable & Words describing appointable
- noun a lay judge or civil authority who administers the law (especially one who conducts a court dealing with minor offenses)
- adjective satellite produced by a manufacturing process; rope and nails"
- bought some made goods at the local store
- verb engage in
- make love, not war
- make an effort
- do research
- do nothing
- make revolution
- noun the state or fact of existing
- a point of view gradually coming into being
- laws in existence for centuries
- noun a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!