Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
amenia: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by amenia & Words describing amenia
- noun 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- noun an indefinitely short time
moment; bit; mo; minute.
- wait just a moment
- in a mo
- it only takes a minute
- in just a bit
- noun a prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda)
- noun an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- verb move towards
go up; come near; draw near; draw close; come on; approach.
- We were approaching our destination
- They are drawing near
- The enemy army came nearer and nearer
- adjective not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- near neighbors
- in the near future
- they are near equals
- his nearest approach to success
- a very near thing
- a near hit by the bomb
- she was near tears
- she was close to tears
- had a close call
- noun a private place of education for the young
- noun a theological school for training ministers or priests or rabbis
- noun an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- noun a way or means to achieve something
- the road to fame
- noun an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
trades union; brotherhood; labor union; trade union.
- you have to join the union in order to get a job
- noun the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- he has visited every state in the Union
- Lee hoped to detach Maryland from the Union
- the North's superior resources turned the scale
- noun the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
due south; S; southward.
- noun the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun the first or highest in an ordering or series
- He wanted to be the first
- noun the first element in a countable series
number 1; number one.
- the first of the month
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!