Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
thy : Related Words Words similar in meaning to thy
- english personal pronoun thou
- northwestern jutland
- icao designator
- turkish airline
- nucleic acid
- adjective satellite situated in or oriented toward the northwest
- adjective satellite of a region of the United States generally including Washington; Oregon; Idaho; and sometimes Montana; Wyoming
- noun a base found in DNA (but not in RNA) and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with adenine
- noun (biochemistry) a long linear polymer found in the nucleus of a cell and formed from nucleotides and shaped like a double helix; associated with the transmission of genetic information
deoxyribonucleic acid; desoxyribonucleic acid.
- DNA is the king of molecules
- noun a function word that is used in place of a noun or noun phrase
- noun a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
territory; territorial dominion; dominion.
- verb regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- noun a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- adjective concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
- a personal favor
- for your personal use
- personal papers
- I have something personal to tell you
- a personal God
- he has his personal bank account and she has hers
- noun a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe; consists of the mainland of Jutland and many islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea
Kingdom of Denmark; Danmark.
- noun clarification that follows from the removal of ambiguity
nucleobasesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun literature in metrical form
- noun any communication resembling poetry in beauty or the evocation of feeling
- noun the United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation
International Civil Aviation Organization.
- noun peninsula in northern Europe that forms the continental part of Denmark and a northern part of Germany
- noun an indecisive naval battle in World War I (1916); fought between the British and German fleets off the northwestern coast of Denmark
battle of Jutland.
- noun a hose that carries air under pressure
- noun a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
airway; airline business.
thy1Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
nucleicSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- noun street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
Elvis; Zen; dose; battery-acid; back breaker; window pane; pane; Lucy in the sky with diamonds; loony toons; dot; superman.
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
yard; G; thousand; grand; M; chiliad; one thousand; K; 1000.
- noun (biochemistry) any of various macromolecules composed of nucleotide chains that are vital constituents of all living cells
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!