scirrhus : Related Words Words similar in meaning to scirrhus
- noun an abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose
- noun a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department
- verb make an incision into by carving or cutting
- noun any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream
secretor; secreter; secretory organ.
- adjective satellite relating to or affected with cancer
- a cancerous growth
- adjective satellite like a cancer; an evil that grows and spreads
- remorse was cancerous within him
- pornography is cancerous to the moral development of our children
- verb become fixed or established
- indurated customs
- verb make hard or harder
- The cold hardened the butter
- adjective satellite allowing light to pass through diffusely
- translucent amber
- semitransparent curtains at the windows
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!