happed : Related Words Words similar in meaning to happed
- adjective satellite covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
clothed; draped; cloaked; mantled.
- leaf-clothed trees
- fog-cloaked meadows
- a beam draped with cobwebs
- cloud-wrapped peaks
- verb arrange or fold as a cover or protection
wrap; wrap up.
- wrap the baby before taking her out
- Wrap the present
- adjective overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
- women with covered faces
- covered wagons
- a covered balcony
- verb provide with a covering or cause to be covered
- cover her face with a handkerchief
- cover the child with a blanket
- cover the grave with flowers
- adjective satellite having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading
- hidden agenda
- masked threat
- verb hide under a false appearance
mask; dissemble; cloak.
- He masked his disappointment
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!