ethe : Related Words Words similar in meaning to ethe
- adjective posing no difficulty; requiring little effort
- an easy job
- an easy problem
- an easy victory
- the house is easy to heat
- satisfied with easy answers
- took the easy way out of his dilemma
- adjective satellite not hurried or forced
- an easy walk around the block
- at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!