zygodactyl : Related Words Words similar in meaning to zygodactyl
Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun white or light-colored crested parrot of the Australian region; often kept as cage birds
- noun usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- noun a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
zygosphereSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
zygoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective (of bird feet) having the first and fourth toes directed backward the second and third forward
- noun warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- noun the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- noun one of the digits of the foot
- noun the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!