Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
transilluminate : Related Words Words similar in meaning to transilluminate
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- verb make lighter or brighter
light; illumine; light up; illume.
- This lamp lightens the room a bit
- verb make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
crystallise; straighten out; elucidate; clear; clear up; crystallize; sort out; crystalise; shed light on; crystalize; enlighten.
- Could you clarify these remarks?
- Clear up the question of who is at fault
- noun a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- noun the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
liquid state; liquidness; liquidity.
- noun (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation
visible light; visible radiation.
- the light was filtered through a soft glass window
- noun any device serving as a source of illumination
- he stopped the car and turned off the lights
- noun a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow
- it was full of rackets, balls and other objects
- noun the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
aim; objective; target.
- the sole object of her trip was to see her children
- noun something determined in relation to something that includes it
component part; portion; component; constituent.
- he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself
- I read a portion of the manuscript
- the smaller component is hard to reach
- the animal constituent of plankton
- noun something less than the whole of a human artifact
- the rear part of the house
- glue the two parts together
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
base on balls; walk.
- he worked the pitcher for a base on balls
- noun (military) a written leave of absence
- he had a pass for three days
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!