tracey : Related Words Words similar in meaning to tracey
- noun United States film actor who appeared in many films with Katharine Hepburn (1900-1967)
- noun a just detectable amount
- he speaks French with a trace of an accent
- noun an indication that something has been present
vestige; shadow; tincture.
- there wasn't a trace of evidence for the claim
- a tincture of condescension
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!