tameka : Related Words Words similar in meaning to tameka
- american wardrobe stylist
- tameka jameson
- tameka williams
- tameka foster
- tameka butt
- nevis sprinter
- tameka cottle
- tameka empson
- nigerian sprinter
- australian soccer player
- saint kitts
- british actress
- american singer
- verb promote the growth of
- Foster our children's well-being and education
- noun United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
Stephen Collins Foster; Stephen Foster.
- noun a female actor
- noun a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- noun someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
tamekaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
jamesonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who runs a short distance at top speed
- noun the largest of the islands comprising Saint Christopher-Nevis
St. Christopher; Saint Christopher; St. Kitts.
- noun a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- noun person of exceptional holiness
holy person; angel; holy man.
- noun a football game in which two teams of 11 players try to kick or head a ball into the opponents' goal
empsonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a blemish on the skin that is formed before birth
kittsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a composer of words or music for popular songs
ballad maker; songster.
- noun thick end of the handle
- noun the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- noun a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
- noun collection of clothing belonging to one person
cottleSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who sings
vocalizer; vocalist; vocaliser.
- noun United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
Isaac Merrit Singer; Isaac M. Singer.
- noun an artist who is a master of a particular style
- noun someone who cuts or beautifies hair
hairstylist; styler; hairdresser.
- noun a native or inhabitant of Nigeria
- adjective of or relating to Nigeria
- the Nigerian capital used to be Lagos
- noun United States country singer and songwriter (1923-1953)
Hiram Williams; Hiram King Williams; Hank Williams.
- noun English philosopher credited with reviving the field of moral philosophy (1929-2003)
Bernard Arthur Owen Williams; Sir Bernard Williams.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!