suppeditation : Related Words Words similar in meaning to suppeditation
- verb be able to spare or give up
- I can't afford to spend two hours with this person
- verb be the cause or source of
- He gave me a lot of trouble
- Our meeting afforded much interesting information
- noun a resource
- visual aids in teaching
- noun the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
assistance; assist; help.
- he gave me an assist with the housework
- could not walk without assistance
- rescue party went to their aid
- offered his help in unloading
- noun an amount of something available for use
- noun offering goods and services for sale
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!