subfloor : Related Words Words similar in meaning to subfloor
underfloorSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure)
- they needed rugs to cover the bare floors
- we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent
- noun a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
story; level; storey.
- what level is the office on?
- noun floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- noun a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
- a carpet of flowers
- the larvae of some moths spin a web that resembles a carpet
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!