spottily : Related Words Words similar in meaning to spottily
- adjective satellite having spots or patches (small areas of contrasting color or texture)
- a field patched with ice and snow
- the wall had a spotty speckled effect
- a black-and-white spotted cow
- adjective satellite lacking consistency
- the golfer hit the ball well but his putting was spotty
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!